Roots Hot Yoga Tucson takes your health and safety seriously. The following precautionary measures have been put in place in an effort to comply with CDC and Arizona State guidelines.
If you have a cough, fever, or any symptom of illness please do not come to the studio
- If you or someone you are in direct contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the studio for 14 days
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Do not touch your face
- Respect social distancing guidelines!
- We encourage social distancing and ask you respect your fellow yogi's requests regarding spacing. There is generally enough room in class to stay 6ft apart.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class starts-but, please, no more than 20 minutes
- No leaving/re-entering class space during class
- Bring your own props: mat, towel, etc.
- Register and pay on MindBody Online
- Cancel at least 4 hours before class. Cancelation fees will apply if you do not cancel within 4 hours of class
Use of commercial grade virus-killing disinfectants to sanitize before and after every class to:
- Mop floors in studio, lobby and bathrooms
- Sanitize doors and door handles
- Sanitize restroom fixtures
- Sanitize work surfaces and counters
- Sanitize cubby storage area
Staff health self checks will be completed at shift start